Strada Electric offers a one-of-a-kind on-the-job paid training program. Participants of our Apprenticeship Training Program undergo extensive technical on-site training over the course of 4 months. Training, resource material, and examinations are administered by our dedicated staff of trainers – Electricians that have worked with Strada Electric for years.
Residential New Construction is a strong market and it takes qualified, dedicated individuals to perform efficient, detailed, and technical labor. By training the next generation of electricians, Strada Electric is ensuring the quality of our new construction work will continue exceed our customer’s best expectations in the years to come.
We offer programs in Orlando, Tampa, and Jacksonville. No electrical experience is needed, just a good attitude and a willingness to work hard.
1. Must have a strong desire to learn & achieve
2. Ability to commit & complete a 4 month program
3. Your own reliable transportation; with a valid driver license
4. The ability to lift up to 50 lbs. without assistance
5. Familiarity with hand tools
6. Commit to a work schedule of 40 hours a week M-F 7- 4
If you, or someone you know, is interested in becoming an Electrician, please contact Recruiting@StradaElectric.com.