Air Conditioning Repair in Winter Park, FL
We do emergency repairs at Strada Air Conditioning, Heating, Electric & Security. Should your AC break, we can support you 24/7. We also offer AC maintenance packages and do routine repairs, helping you maximize energy savings.
When your system stops working, it’s clear that you need to call a professional. Other times, you may be unsure whether calling a technician is necessary. We recommend contacting us for repair service if your AC is:
- Not blowing: If your system is hardly blowing or is blowing hot air when it’s set to cool, we recommend calling us for service and repairs.
- Making noises: Your AC should run softly and your heat pump silently. If your unit makes loud noises, like hissing, banging or buzzing, it may indicate a greater problem.
- Switching off: The AC should not randomly stop or switch off. If it keeps turning off or halting, our technicians should take a look and repair any inoperable components.
- Slow to start up: If your air conditioning struggles, it can indicate a fault in your unit or point to a more significant electrical problem. Either way, our team can diagnose the cause and restore proper function.
- Requiring adjusting: When you set the temperature of your AC and need to turn the controls lower or higher to get the results you need, reach out to us.
- Not meeting demand: Contact us if your AC cannot support your household’s cooling or heating needs. We’ll determine whether your unit needs repair or if it makes more sense to consider a new system.